Monday, January 25, 2010

Gabriel's Going Away Dinner....

My Nephew Gabriel has decided to move to Colorado, so my sister Machel made dinner for everyone Thursday! It was SO YUMMY! She makes a killer stuffing, BTW!! Gabriel is such a funny kid! We loved to make eachother laugh & boy was it loud!! Brother Allen's Family
My SISSY Nancy


My Niece's Husband, Aaron....He is such a great guy! He plays with the kiddos! Wait fo a future post, MAGIC BY AARON....
Drakie!!!


My Girlie, Niece!! I HEART her!!! It was great to see her & to talk.!!

It has been a long time since I had she this lovely girls face! It was great to actually spend time with her, chit chat, & meet her husband!

2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Your family is AWESOME! thanks for letting me tag along =) XOXOXO I miss you guys! I can't wait for MAY

Cassie said...

Looks like a fun dinner! And I'm not surprised at all that it was loud! What is Gabriel doing in Colorado?